I’ve got got quite a few things to tell you, but some I can’t, some are quite involved and because I’m in bed doing this on my phone I’ll write a list for now. In no particular order :-
1. Got an icky eye – I don’t know what it is, but it’s sore and runny – chemist tomorrow.
2. The brilliant Tea Lady on my show Tea Time on Key 103 has gone and got herself a new job. It’s still at the station but it means we won’t be able to use her anymore. It’s a real shame. Not for her but for us. She’s so good at the job I’m sure we will miss her incredibly. She writes the travel bulletins brilliantly, organises guests swiftly, makes tea frequently and does all the other things she does with no fuss and never have I seen her in less than a good mood. She’s one in a million and we are sad and proud to see her fly our nest. Thanks lovely – you were ace xx
3. Everyone Quite Likes Justin starts next Wednesday on Radio 4. I’ll harp on about that more closer to the time no fear amigos.
4. Me and Hugh might be doing a banger rally in July – tbc.
5. I’ve got a really good idea for a project/book that I’m working on at the moment. If I do it it’ll mean big changes in my life – but good fun ones.
6. Tour is looming – please come. Details are to the right.
See you soon web friends and stay safe out there.
PS I’m reading these at the moment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.