Hello and I hope you are just swell.
It’s Monday lunchtime and I’ve just cleaned my office. Sprayed the desk with Mr Sheen and everything, it smells all executive-y. I feel like asking some one one to come in and ‘take this down’. Which reminds me of this
In the meantime if you could, will you answer the following questions? They’re not exactly that important but they vex me, really vex me.
1. Why won’t Apple let people merge Apple ID’s?
2. Why does Virgin Media not have Caller Display where I live – you can 1471 and get the number after but it won’t do Caller Display – what is this 1989?
3. Do you know anyone who could come round to my house and sort my iTunes out? It’s like a kitten has been playing with wool in there while high on crack.
4. Why is the Southport newspaper called the VISITER? Not the VISITOR?
5. You know Jesus? You know when he rises after three days – isn’t Sunday (Easter Sunday) only two days after Friday (Good Friday)?
6. When are you coming to see TWO at the Royal Exchange? It’s nearly finished you know – please don’t let your life be forever worthless by not coming.
See you soon chums – oh and answer the questions if you can.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.